Love, Secrets & Intrigues
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Interviews mit Leighton

5 verfasser

Seite 2 von 2 Zurück  1, 2

Nach unten

Interviews mit Leighton - Seite 2 Empty Interviews mit Leighton

Beitrag von Admin Di 15 Apr 2008, 03:25

das Eingangsposting lautete :

Interviews mit Leighton - Seite 2 87366088rv3

Leighton’s Interview mit "Nylon "Magazine" …

Nylon: In Remember the Daze, you worked with a director who was your age. How was that?

[In "Remember the Daze" hat du mit einem Regisseur in deinem Alter gearbeitet. Wie war das?]

Leighton Meester: It was awesome! She is young, but very, very smart. Jess made the set a little more casual and fun; it was less like work. Definitely the most fun work I’ve done, ever.

[Es war toll! Sie ist jung, aber sehr, sehr klug. Jess macht alles viel zwangloser und lustiger; es war weniger wie Arbeit. Es wat eindeutig die lustigste Arbeit, die ich je gemacht habe.]

Nylon: You were blonde in the movie …

[Du warst blond im Film...]

Leighton Meester: I was blonde in general, not just for the movie. I mean, for a while I just was blonde. And I guess it’s hard for people to see me as a different character [than Blair Waldorf] but the whole thing was a different experience and a different kind of movie. It’s coming of age, it doesn’t talk down to the audience and it’s an experience more than anything.

[Ich bin eigentlich blond, nciht nur in dem Film. Ich meine, für einige Zeit war ich blond. Und ich denke es ist schwer für die Leute mich in einer anderen Rolle (als Blair) zu sehen, aber das ganze ist eine andere Erfahrung und eine andere Art von Film. Es ist "erwachsen werden", es bringt das Publikum nciht zum schweigen und es ist eine unglaubliche Erfahrung.]

Nylon: It’s about high school kids in 1999 … you were in high school in 1999… any similarities?

[Es geht um High School Schüker 1999...du warst in der High School 1999..irgendwelche Ähnlichkeiten?]

Leighton Meester: Not really. I went to Beverly Hills High - yeah, I really did. I guess I was kind of friends with everybody and NOT popular. But in this movie, there are much higher stakes than in normal high school.

[Nicht wirklich. Ich ging auf die Beverly Hills High - ja, das tat ich wirklich. Ich denke ich war irgendwie mit jedem befreundet und NICHT beliebt. Aber in diesem Film sind viel höhere Einsätze (?) als normalerweise in der High School.]

Nylon: Were you a model in high school? My friend swears you used to walk on the runways during New York and L.A. Fashion Week.

[Warst du Model in der High School? Meine Freunde schwören, du wärest während der New York und L.A. Fashion week gelaufen (auf dem Laufsteg)]

Leighton Meester: It definitely wasn’t me! No way! No way, no way, and I don’t think I would ever do something like that in the future.

[Das war eindeutig nciht ich! Niemals! Nie, nie, und ich glaube nicht, dass ich so was irgendwann mal tun werde.]

Nylon: What about designing? Do you think you might want to try having your own clothing line?

[Was ist mit Designen? Glaubst du, du könntest einmal versuchen deine eigene Kleidungs Kollektion zu entwerfen?]

Leighton Meester: Absolutely. I would love to do my own thing, and see where that could take me. I love fashion, and sometimes I just feel like if I could only do and make whatever I wanted, it would make so much of a statement and really express who I am. So yes, in the future I would love to do a clothing label or work with a clothing label.

[Auf jeden Fall. Ich würde es lieben und ich würde sehen, wohin es mich verschlägt. Ich liebe Mode, und manchmal glaube ich, wenn ich alles tun könnte, was ich will, würde das so sehr zeigen wer ich bin. Ja, ich würde wirklich gern eine eigene Kleidung Kollektion entwerfen oder bei einer mitwirken.]

Nylon: Any designers you’d want to work with?

[Gibt es Designer, mit denen du gern arbeiten möchtest?]

Leighton Meester: I love Missoni and DVF, I’ve heard she’s an incredible woman and I’m dying to meet her. And I like Miu Miu, Alberta Ferreti, and you know, I really love Julie Haus.

[Ich liebe Missoni und DVF, ich habe gehört, sie ist eine unglaubliche Frau und ich würde alles dafür geben, sie zu treffen. Und ich mag Miu Miu, Alberte Ferreti, und ich mag Julie Haus wirklich sehr.]

Nylon: Give us some advice: How should someone start being an actor?

[Gibt uns ein paar Ratschläge: Wie sollte man mit der Schauspielerei anfangen?]

Leighton Meester: There’s no right way of getting into it. I didn’t grow up in a Hollywood family, I mean, I’m from Florida, but I knew that it’s what I wanted to do. I met a manager and he said, come to New York and try auditioning. So that’s how I did it, but you could do anything - do it in college, be in plays. And just experience everything, don’t doubt yourself, and don’t lose sight of what you’re really trying to be an actor for, and hopefully it’s the right reasons - because you’re inspired, and you love it, and you have a good head on your shoulders. Don’t try to be anything but yourself, and find success as yourself, you know? Otherwise, you won’t be happy.

Es gibt keinen richtigen Weg Schauspieler zu werden. Ich bin in keiner Hollywood-Familie aufgewachsen, ich meine, ich komme aus Florida, aber ich wusste: das ist es, was ich will. Ich traf einen Manager und er sagte: Geh nach New York und kom zu Vorsprechen. Versuche es! So habe ich es gemacht, aber man kann es irgendwie machen - mach es im College, sei bei Aufführungen dabei. Und sammle Erfahrungen, zweifle nicht an dir selbst, und verlier nciht aus den Augen wieso du ein Schauspieler werden willst, und hoffentlich sind es die richtigen Gründe - weil du bist beflügelt und du liebst es. Versuche niemand anderes als du selbst zu sein, und habe Erfolg als du selbst, verstehst du? Sonst wirst du nicht glücklich sein.]

Nylon: Give us some more advice: If someone sees you on the street, what should they do? Say hi?

[Gib uns ein paar mehr Ratschläge: Wenn jemand dich auf der Straße sieht, was soll man dann tun? "Hallo" sagen?]

Leighton Meester: Of course! Go for it! I mean, I’m not gonna like run away or anything!

[Auf jeden Fall! Macht es! Ich meine, ich werde nicht weglaufen oder so!]

Quelle

Zuletzt von Gossip Girl am Do 01 Mai 2008, 08:32 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 6165

https://lo-se-in.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Interviews mit Leighton - Seite 2 Empty Re: Interviews mit Leighton

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Di 16 Nov 2010, 10:36

schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6616

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Di 16 Nov 2010, 10:39

Leighton spricht über Mode

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich
Lieblingscharakter : Nate, Serena, Dan

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Mi 24 Nov 2010, 08:21

My body and I: Leighton Meester

What is your daily beauty routine?

I like La Roche-Posay cleanser followed by a spray of Evian, and that pretty much does the trick in terms of skin cleansing. I use Skyn Iceland Antioxidant Calming Serum, too, especially when I’m flying. To condition my hair I use Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Mask and Beautiful Ends Leave-in Cream. I am a big fan of conditioner – I have to be, as my hair is put through far more than the average girl’s.

To treat yourself, what do you do?

I enjoy a good facial. I go to Paula Zdovc Salon in New York (paulazdovcsalon.com). I don’t have extractions, though – I used to but I now believe they tend to make the situation worse!

What makes you feel glamorous?

I have a pair of black Alaïa sandals with the highest heels. They’re very sexy, but I can walk for miles in them! They look like Alaïas, but feel like Timberlands…

Ganzer Artikel
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 So 26 Dez 2010, 05:13

Just Jared Interview

JJ: I’m mad at Faith Hill for stealing your gorgeous duet with Garrett Hedlund (”Give In to Me”) on the Country Strong soundtrack.
LM: (Laughs) I’m sure that they will release the duet as well at some point. The soundtrack is beautiful, I have it on repeat.

Ganzes Interview
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Eve Mi 05 Jan 2011, 22:23

Sie ist doch einfach eine total tolle und hübsche Frau.
Besonders gerne sehe ich mir ihren Fersnsehauftritt bei bei David Letterman an Interviews mit Leighton - Seite 2 735811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNAZSvnwqyE

Eve
Wannabe
Wannabe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 17 Jun 2011, 23:51

parade.com:

Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester was swept away by the magic of France last summer when she filmed her new movie Monte Carlo, opposite Selena Gomez and Katie Cassidy.

“It was the most amazing time of my life. I was with the most wonderful people. We filmed in Budapest, Paris, and Monte Carlo. It wasn’t too shabby!” the 25-year-old actress told Parade.com.

Not surprisingly, filming a movie in France turned out to be more of a vacation than work.

“Off camera, we got to go to the beach, the most amazing restaurants, and shopping. It was like a vacation. It was the most amazing location. We were staying in the hotel where we shot the film, so it was really fancy.”

Not only did the actress take in the sights while she was abroad, she also developed a close friendship with co-star Selena Gomez.

“She’s extremely mature and totally got along with all of us. She was saying that she was intimidated because we were older, but she is so mature for her age. If anything, she taught me a lot and I learned a lot from her. She’s incredibly talented. The three of us girls were in our own little pack and we had our inside jokes and were like ‘No boys allowed!’”

This summer, Leighton plans to focus on her biggest love: music.

“I’m in the phase of recording and performing with the band. We’ve had gigs out in L.A. It’s the most fun part of my life. It’s so exciting and it makes me feel so alive. I want to release an album very soon — hopefully before the end of the year. In the meantime, I want people to get a glimpse of what I’m doing. I love live music and I love to see people’s faces when I’m performing.”

Will she take her vocal talents to her Monte Carlo co-star, Cory Monteith’s hit show, Glee?

“Honestly, before I started working on the movie last summer, I hadn’t even heard of Glee. I’m so out of the loop. But working with Cory was so fun. He’s such a joy and really hilarious, so working with him on anything would be really fun.”

Despite the fame around her, the native Texan has managed to stay true to her down-to-earth roots.

“I do so much work that I don’t have a lot of time for my life! When I do get free time, I spend a lot of it at home with my family and my close friends and I think that’s what keeps me happy, healthy, grounded, and totally in check.

It also doesn’t hurt that her friends aren’t impressed with her Hollywood status.

“None of my friends think I’m very cool, so that’s good. I don’t even think about fame at all. My girlfriends always say, ‘I think it’s so weird everyone thinks you’re this star, and I think you’re just this weird hippy girl that I’ve known for years!’”

Thx to ykylm.org
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Mo 18 Jul 2011, 02:44

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Mo 25 Jul 2011, 04:06

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Do 04 Aug 2011, 00:01

HTC Session 2

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Do 11 Aug 2011, 02:12

HTC Session 3

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 19 Aug 2011, 01:00

HTC Session 4

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Sa 27 Aug 2011, 08:50

HTC Session 5

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Sa 03 Sep 2011, 02:41

HTC Session 6

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 01 Jun 2012, 21:20

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 01 Jun 2012, 21:48

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Sa 16 Jun 2012, 09:06

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 So 24 Jun 2012, 01:23

Leighton bei Young Hollywood - 17.06.12

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 So 07 Okt 2012, 05:12

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 So 07 Okt 2012, 05:44

Q&A: Leighton Meester Is Sunny (and Funny) Like 'The Oranges'

When you signed on for this film, was Hugh Laurie already attached or did that happen later? What did you think when you realized you'd be making out with House?
I would have signed on years and years prior because I met with Julian [Farino, the director], I would say in 2007 or 2008 … I don't even know who they were thinking for David’s character, but I told him, "I love this part, and I love this movie." And then he was like, "Well, you might be a little young for Nina," and then the movie didn't happen. So then, years later they came back and they were like, "Are you still interested in this movie?" I was like, "Yeah." And by then, they had signed Hugh and that made it even more interesting for me. I had worked with him before [on "House" in 2006]… He as that character is so much more dry and dark and jaded and really macho. This character is completely opposite.

In the film, it's pretty clear that his character is into because you're making him feel more alive and not because Nina is younger. In fact, she gives a great speech at one point when he's trying to break things off with her, saying that there are no rules when it comes to love. Did you agree with that sentiment?

I think the underlying theme of this movie is finding happiness however you can find it, and people find happiness doing weird stuff. I find happiness dancing around my living room; I find happiness sometimes cleaning. Who knows how you find happiness?

Quelle + Weiterlesen
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 12 Okt 2012, 09:38

schlumpf20