Love, Secrets & Intrigues
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Interviews [AnnaSophia]

Nach unten

Interviews [AnnaSophia] Empty Interviews [AnnaSophia]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Mo 25 Jun 2012, 05:23

Lucky Magazine Interview

The Carrie Diaries, Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage’s much-anticipated prequel to Sex and the City, was officially picked up by The CW last week. No big surprise there, as we had no doubt that networks would be falling all over themselves to acquire a show about a young Carrie Bradshaw partying it up in ’80s-era Manhattan. And yesterday, none other than AnnaSophia Robb—the 18-year-old who will be playing the young Carrie—popped by our offices for a chat.

Though dressed in a demure striped sundress from Juicy Couture for her visit, AnnaSophia confessed she’ll be wearing far crazier costumes on her new show. ” But Eric [Daman, the show's costume designer] calls the look ‘aspirational authenticity,’” she explained of the wardrobe on set. “So he pulls stuff that’s definitely not ‘ugly ’80s.’” In other words, expect lots of fluorescent brights, leather and polka dots…plus an odd Swatch watch or two.

Indeed, from the promo images I’ve seen so far, AnnaSophia’s carefully-selected Carrie outfits are a far cry from the fashion mistakes the decade’s famous for. So, I wondered, did the actress have any real-life style regrets of her own?

“I had a bowl cut for a couple years,” she told me. “Didn’t we all have one in the ’90s? And when i was little, I definitely wore crushed velvet leggings with a matching top.”

Ganzes Interview
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 6616
Lieblingscharakter : Nate, Serena, Dan

Nach oben Nach unten

Interviews [AnnaSophia] Empty Re: Interviews [AnnaSophia]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 21 Sep 2012, 09:53

AnnaSophia im Interview bei der 2013 Spring/Summer Mercedes-Benz Fashion