Love, Secrets & Intrigues
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Interviews [Wilson]

Nach unten

Interviews [Wilson] Empty Interviews [Wilson]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Mi 17 Aug 2011, 04:30

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 6616
Lieblingscharakter : Nate, Serena, Dan

Nach oben Nach unten

Interviews [Wilson] Empty Re: Interviews [Wilson]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Di 25 Okt 2011, 00:19

Wilson Bethel im Interview mit TVLine

TVLINE | At a recent Hart of Dixie Q&A, you, Scott Porter and executive producer Leila Gerstein mentioned that viewers would learn that Wade and George are friends, and have been since childhood. Care to elaborate?
Whereas Wade and Lavon’s (Cress Williams) relationship is straight buddy-buddy, George and Wade are really good friends and have been for a long time, but they’ve gone in different directions. Their ways of operating in the world are very different now, kind of in the same way that Wade and Zoe drive each other a little crazy — though it’s in more in a “bromance” fashion. The stuff we’ve done so far in that regard has been really great. We’re both pulling our hair out trying to see each other’s point of view. We’re coming back together as our newer selves, but in our older relationship dynamic, and that really offers some comedic and dramatic moments.

Weiterlesen
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Di 03 Jan 2012, 03:12

Will im Interview mit TheHollywoodReporter.com

The Hollywood Reporter: At this point in the season, Wade is farther ahead in the game of grabbing Zoe’s attention than George is. Fair?

Wilson Bethel: I think you’re being too gentle. We all know that he’s pretty far out in the lead. [Laughs] If Wade has established a commanding lead so far, we might be getting some stutter steps. An old flame is entering onto the scene, definitely some jealousy issues arising between Wade and Zoe. Whenever jealousy enters the picture, it’s interesting to see how different people respond to it. This old flame is potentially a lethal weapon.

THR: Can you describe who Wade’s old flame is?

Bethel: I don’t think I can go into it too much, except to say that we were once real hot and heavy and gone our separate ways. Things threaten to get hot and heavy again.

Ganzer Artikel
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 So 15 Jan 2012, 08:58

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 04 Mai 2012, 03:06

Interview

1. How did you get into acting and what was landing your first TV role like?

I've been acting pretty much since I popped out of my mother's womb... School plays and impromptu living room performances and such. But I didn't get into acting, professionally, until I set off on my own at 18. When I got to LA, I started pounding the pavement, hustling like everyone else in this damn town.

My first job? It was the best feeling in the world... for about three days. Then it was over. And I was back to being a waiter again. Which sucked.

2. You played Cpl. Evan 'Q-Tip' Stafford on HBO's miniseries "Generation Kill". Can you tell us a little bit about the experience and your thoughts on the show?

Best job ever. A bunch of incredibly cool, wonderfully talented young guys playing with guns in the desert for 8 months. What's not to like?

Weiterlesen
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte