Love, Secrets & Intrigues
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Interviews [Gillian]

Nach unten

Interviews [Gillian] Empty Interviews [Gillian]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Di 14 Feb 2012, 08:49

Gillian im Interview

What was the all-American high school experience like for you?
I had an odd experience in high school – remember that movie Mean Girls? Tina Fey adapted that from a book about my school written by someone that went to it… I wasn’t exactly the most popular and I didn’t have the best experience. I was itching to get out.

Did you watch 90210 back in the day?

Yeah, of course. I wasn’t allowed to though – I used to sneak off to watch it.

Are you a Kelly or a Brenda?
I can’t really tap into my bad girl very easily, I’m going to leave the Brendas to the AnnaLynne McCords of this world. Ivy’s not like Kelly either, she’s more of an Emily Valentine, that’s the direction I would have liked to take her in but they took me on a really different path.

Komplettes Interview
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 6616
Lieblingscharakter : Nate, Serena, Dan

Nach oben Nach unten

Interviews [Gillian] Empty Re: Interviews [Gillian]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 So 11 März 2012, 05:35

Gillian Interview mit dem Institute Magazine

Institute: Do you remember the first time you realised you wanted to become an actress?
Gillian: My mum took me to see ‘The Fantastiks’ off broadway when I was a kid and the opening scene was a girl my age praying at the foot of her bed pleading “Please God, PLEASE! Please don’t let me be normal!” I was an awkward kid trying to figure out where I fit in, and watching that character in that moment was so comforting and inspiring at that age where I felt so much pressure to conform to the ‘norm’ but didn’t really want to or know how to. The relief and inspiration that that one simple scene gave me was probably the first time I realized how powerful, effective, and inspirational performance could be.

Institute: Could you single out an actor or performance that has had a profound impact on you in the last five years?
Gillian: I dont know about five years, but some of the most influential performances in my lifetime have been…Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind Audrey Tattou in Amèlie Diane Keaton in Annie Hall Annette Bennington in Running with Scissors Juliette Binoche in Lovers on a Bridge Ryan Gosling in Lars and The Real Girl

Weiterlesen
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 So 04 Nov 2012, 03:28

Gillian über Shoppen und ihren persönlichen Style

What three words would you use to describe your personal style?
Quirky, mindless, and moody.

How does your look differ from Ivy’s?
Ivy’s style is truly Californian and bohemian. My own is all over the place and doesn’t belong in a niche.

What was your favorite outfit as a teen?
I’ve always been a jeans and a T-shirt kind of kid!

Where do you like to shop?

Topshop, flea markets, vintage stores, and my mom’s closet.

Who are your style icons?
I’m inspired by anyone who’s honest in their own expression, people who truly beat to the rhythm of their own drum. I love the way little kids dress themselves! They’re completely carefree about how others perceive them.

What’s the one piece of clothing or accessory you can’t live without?
Chapstick!

What has been your best Halloween costume?

Jem and the Holograms.

What fall trend are you most excited about?
Layers!
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte