Love, Secrets & Intrigues
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Interviews [Jaime]

Nach unten

Interviews [Jaime] Empty Interviews [Jaime]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Do 07 Jul 2011, 23:13

Hier ein Interview mit Jaime

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich
Anzahl der Beiträge : 6616
Lieblingscharakter : Nate, Serena, Dan

Nach oben Nach unten

Interviews [Jaime] Empty Re: Interviews [Jaime]

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Do 28 Jul 2011, 00:59

5 Fragen an Jaime

Q: You have been married in Hollywood for four years. What is your secret to success?
A: The secret is this: We never go two weeks without seeing eachother. When we first got together, we made a promise that we do anything we could to not go two weeks. I think that happens in Hollywood, it’s a circus, and you get lonely and you loose what is special between you. You forget what is your priority.

Q: Have you ever had to make the decision between work and your relationship?

A: To me, my marriage is more important than any job, fame or fortune, because it’s love. You get to the point in your life when you realize it doesn’t matter what job you have, it all comes down to how happy are you in your life.
Weiterlesen
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Do 04 Aug 2011, 02:37

Jaime interviewed for VS Sassoon

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Di 30 Aug 2011, 03:25

Interview mit Jaime

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 23 Sep 2011, 22:33

Jaime über ihre Rolle in HoD und über ihr eigenes Projekt Latch Key

Question: What did you love most about this character, when you read the script?

JAIME KING: She’s so funny and fun to be with, and she’s crazy. The most fun thing is her complexity. She really is in love with somebody else, but can’t be with him. She has to fight her inner nature, and I think it’s fun to watch people unravel.

How does your character fit into this story?

KING: I play Lemon Breeland, who is a young woman born and raised in the South, that is engaged to Scott Porter’s character, George Tucker. Her mother left many years ago, so she is struggling with that, and trying to keep the perfect image of what she thinks that she should be. Rachel [Bilson] comes down and rocks her world off kilter, and she’s dealing with keeping her composure and keeping with what people want her to be, and dealing with the conflict of what she really wants.

Weiterlesen
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Sa 08 Okt 2011, 09:53

“The Lab” Magazine Interview

[Sie müssen registriert oder eingeloggt sein, um das Bild sehen zu können.]

BROOKE STONE: Let’s face it, you’ve done everything. Music videos, films, mad photo shoots, directing, producing and now writing, which most people don’t know about. What is getting you excited right now? I know you have a few projects up your sleeve.

JAIME KING: I’m very excited about my new TV series, Hart of Dixie. My role is brilliantly written and so fun to play. I’m finishing the short film I wrote and directed called Latch Key and going up to Skywalker Ranch to finish the sound mix on it with Juan Peralta. He worked on Avatar and is doing my short so I feel very lucky. I am now writing a bi-weekly column for Huffington Post about style and I’ll be making 40 ‘how to’ style videos a year for the site. I’m also prepping to direct my first feature film that I co-wrote called Polar Seasons, which Selma Blair is starring in.

BS: What’s Hart of Dixie all about?

JK: Hart of Dixie is unlike anything else on television. It’s a classic fish-out-of-water tale with great actors, lots of love triangles and authentic storytelling. It’s my honor to play southern belle Lemon Breeland on the show. She is one of my favorite characters I’ve ever played and I’m just beginning! I adore [fellow Dixie chick] Rachel Bilson; we have been friends for a long time. We’re on The CW, which is a great network because they really understand their demographic and are very loyal. The show’s producer, Josh Schwartz, created The O.C. and Gossip Girl. He is so smart and ahead of his time.

BS: Your husband is writer/director/producer Kyle Newman. Tell me about living with another artist. Do you guys have nonstop fun creating or does it get overwhelming?

JK: Right now he is in the editing room with me as we finish my short. It’s wonderful to collaborate with him because we have different ways of approaching material, so we inspire each other and challenge each other. I learn so much from him as a filmmaker; he is very methodical and really knows how to think in a big-picture way. He’s very balanced emotionally and has taught me to not react too quickly when I get frustrated with people creatively. Kyle says he has learned from me, “to just get it done, be aggressive, relentless in your creative pursuits, and stick to your vision.” We are a match made in heaven. We love and respect each other so much and every morning I am stunned knowing that I have him as my husband.

Weiterlesen
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Mi 02 Nov 2011, 09:43

Jaime spricht über den Herbst Fashion Trend

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Fr 09 März 2012, 11:54

Jaime im Interview über Serienfinale

schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von schlumpf20 Mi 03 Okt 2012, 01:28

Jaime mit TheInsider.com im Interview über HoD

TheInsider.com: Looking at season two, what are you excited for the fans to see?
Jaime King: All the characters are blossoming in directions that I never imagined. Last year was really about establishing who we were and what the dilemmas are. But everyone ended season one in such a state of upheaval that each character is on their own journey to really discover what their truth path is this season, which is exciting.

Insider.com: And what does that path look like for Lemon?
Jaime: You see her learn how to do her first job – she’s only been taught how to be a wife and a mother, so there’s some struggle there. But she wants to be independent, she wants to get her own place, she wants to make her own money. And there’s a lot of comedy we get from that. It’s also about Lemon discovering who she is without a man. Most of season one was about Lemon wanting to be with George or Lavon, and that was the basis of her fulfillment. So it’s exciting to see her on her own.

Ganzes Interview
schlumpf20
schlumpf20
Administrator
Administrator

Weiblich

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte